Global’s Ethernet solutions are designed and tailored based on the customer’s unique network performance requirements to provide highly scalable and reliable LAN/MAN/WAN solutions to increase business efficiency and operational productivity.
Global’s Ethernet solutions combine the reliability and ubiquity of Ethernet with Next Generation global transport technology. Offering L2VPN pointtopoint (EthernetLINE), point to multipoint (EthernetTREE) and multipointtomultipoint (E LAN) service, Global Ethernet solutions enable the extension of LAN infrastructure for WAN connectivity with rates starting at 2Mbps ranging up to 10Gbps.
BGP/MPLS IP VPNs solutions (based on RFC4364 and RFC4659) for supporting providerprovisioned Layer3 (routed) Virtual Private Networks (L3VPNs).
Features & Value Added Services*
- Highly scalable and variable transport speeds from 2Mbps up to 10Gbps
- Switched and Dedicated Ethernet available in fixed bandwidth
- Dedicated Ethernet over SDH
- Dedicated Ethernet over DWDM (LANPhy)
- Point To Point service (ELINE)
- Point To Multipoint service (ETREE)
- Multipoint To Multipoint service (ELAN)
- Resilient transport services for high reliability
- Standards Based IEEE Ethernet service for Layer 2 transport
- Protocol transparent
- 802.1Q VLAN and 802.1 QinQ tunneling supported
- Jumbo MTU support from 1500 to 9000
Our Internet hubs:
60 Hudson Street