Distinctive features of the services provided by STP – a licensed operator of VOIP technologies:
1. Simplicity – using our instructions, anyone can make calls online.
2. Mobility – you are always online, regardless of location.
3. Innovations – we constantly propose solutions, following your requirements, in the sphere of international telecommunication and IP-telephony.
4. High communication quality, cheap roaming.
5. The best prices (we guarantee one of the lowest prices on the market).
We provide a huge number of Internet telephony services necessary both for business, and for individual users. We help organizations find the right solution that fits their needs. We specialize in phone service and VoIP PBX solutions for any industry or profession, Software as Service, CRM-Customer Relationship Management, ERP-Enterprise Resource Planning, Data Encryption, Protection, Securing and Backup.
VoIP telephony: reliable, efficient, affordable
Why is VoIP telephony reliable?
To intercept a call by an ip-network is impossible: unlike telecommunication, in this case, all voice information is coded and transferred in separate packages.
Modern allocated communication channels are guaranteed to be protected from various interceptions so confidentiality of your conversation will not be called into question. There are multiple weaknesses of IP networks against telephone piracy: your identification number, PIN code and other information could be in danger. With VoIP it is known only to you.
Per second “buffering” in 10-15 seconds increments of conversations will allow you to supervise what you spend for each conversation. This means that at any time the automatic report of a conversation of your account can be provided to you.
What are the benefits of VoIP telephony?
• It is inexpensive
• Availability of calls to any country in the world.
• Additional functions.
• It is easy to learn and to provide IP-telephony to people who can’t use other means of communication.
• The low cost of the equipment.
• You won’t be attached to the main office: you can call from home, work, or from places with limited long-distance and international access.
The convenience of VoIp.
Modern adaptations for using VoIP-services aren’t similar to ancient bulky telephones. Say goodbye to inconvenient devices of the past. In addition, if it is more convenient to you to use your old phone, you can set the system up to an ordinary receiver. Those not familiar with new technologies, such as the elderly or children, are capable of using VoIP as well.
In addition, VoIP can be set up with Skype to keep and classify a history of conversations.